I am so happy for you! That was old school fast! And this is the good news in this bad economy that I am going to tell everyone about. You hear so many depressing stories about how people can't sell their houses, etc. so it is great to hear some good news!!!!
If you're on this blog then you probably already know me pretty well. Bart and I have been married for 14 years. We have 3 amazing girls. And I am your pretty typical stay-at-home mom. Reading classics, finding new recipes, scrapping (when I have the time) and now blogging are my fave things I like to do in my free time.
3 comments:
I am so happy for you! That was old school fast! And this is the good news in this bad economy that I am going to tell everyone about. You hear so many depressing stories about how people can't sell their houses, etc. so it is great to hear some good news!!!!
You are being blessed for Bart teaching seminary. I am positive of that! :)
Holy Cow!! That WAS fast! Awesome!
Post a Comment