I just found the perfect matching comforters the girls' new bedroom. I've been searching for some cute comforters that are not too expensive, not too wild, not too little girly, something they will like now and will still like when they are older, and will match with the green walls.
Not expecting to buy much I just ran by TJMaxx/Home Goods store today and I found them! The only problem was there were only 2 of them! Ugh! So I sweet talked some worker into calling some other stores to see if they had another one. He said he called 5 other stores and none of them had one. Double Ugh! Well, when I find something I want I am determined to get it. So I put the two of them on hold and went home. On the 3rd store I called I got lucky! Yay! They had one available at the Eden Prairie Home Goods store.
So I shoved lunch into Kenzie and Summer's mouths and drove 1/2 hour to Eden Prairie, bought it, and drove the 1/2 hour back to be back in time for me to watch Courtney. I made it no problem. Then after dinner tonight I drove back to Burnsville and got the other two.
The girls' love them and I love them. And I got them all for 1/2 off the original price!! Double Yay! 
Plus, while I was at the store the 1st time I found some perfect towels for the girls' green bathroom. Check it out below! 
How far have you gone to get something you wanted?

2 comments:
Wow! You are dedicated! The comforters are adorable. I can't wait to see them in their cute room!
I would have totally gone to the effort you did. If they're perfect than a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to get the PERFECT bedding. The towels are cute too!
Post a Comment