Thursday, September 22, 2011

1st Day of School

I did not get the best pictures of my kids on their 1st day of school. They were anxious to get to the bus stop so I quickly snapped a couple picture and they all turned out blurry.


But here they are anyway.
Ainsley is in 5th grade this year and has Mr. Turk.
Mackenzie is in 3rd grade this year and has a new teacher named Ms. Brown.




Here are the girls at the bus stop with the Myrlie girls and Rupert the dog.


Summer is in afternoon Kindergarten. I got to go with Summer on her 1st day of school. Her teacher's name is Ms. Bastyr. She is also a new teacher.



Here's Summer the next day officially going to school all by herself. I have to admit I got a bit weepy sending my baby off. (She's the only one at the bus stop in the afternoon so no one saw me!)





At the bus stop.



No comments: