Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Gone for a week

The 1st week in August I went to Nauvoo, Illinois for our Stake Young Women's Girls Camp this year. It was tent camping in extrememly hot humid weather and I had some kind of a bronchial infection while there. However, I loved being with the Young Women and getting to know them better. They were such hard workers around camp and the Spirit was strong.

Bart took the week off of work to stay home with the girls. They had a really fun week together doing lots of fun things.

I had a nice surprize when I got home...the girls had decorated the entire driveway with chalk. It was hard to get a great picture of the whole thing. They worked really hard on it and made me feel really special.






This one was my favorite. "No more camping for mom"




I love my family so much!!

No comments: