Sunday, September 25, 2011

Minnehaha Falls

One fun thing about living in the same place you grew up is taking your children to do all the fun things you used to do as a kid. I have so many memories of coming to Minnehaha Falls as a kid. We've been here many times as a family too and Saturday was such a beautiful day we decided to go again since we hadn't been in a while.

Minnehaha Falls is only about 20 minutes aways from us in Minneapolis and it is a great escape into nature right in the middle of the city. We had a fun time exploring, hiking through the woods, crossing over and through the creek and just being together.

I always knew I had an awesome family but I'm really realizing it more and more. We have so much fun just being together.

I love making memories with my family!





  While we were jumping from rock to rock Summer casually said, "Look there's a turtle." I looked down expecting to see a tiny little turtle but was instead surprised to see a huge turtle. It just blended right in with the rocks. That was cool and we were all so excited she noticed it because none of us had.







1 comment:

Tanya said...

Great pictures. I love Minnehaha falls.