I am a true-blue Minnesotan and I LOVE going to the State Fair.
We had a great time this year and I have LOTS of pictures to prove it.
Miracle of Birth Center
Summer got picked to be in the dog show. She had chihuahuas jumping over her. After this jump they added 4 more kids! And the chihuahua jumped over all 6 kids.
Kenzie found this pretty flower and wore it in her hair.
And she found one for me too..
Little Farm Hands
Corn Heads!
Goofing around while we waited for the Trampoline Show after the 3rd Lair skate & bike show.
Well worth the wait. They were amazing! And dangerous. I cannot tell you how many mini-heart attacks I had watching them.
Of course we did a few rides.
The most fun ride was the giant slide that we all went on.
Ainsley
Mackenzie
And Summy
The last thing we did was go on the sky ride. It was really cool seeing the fair all lit up from above.
If you're on this blog then you probably already know me pretty well. Bart and I have been married for 14 years. We have 3 amazing girls. And I am your pretty typical stay-at-home mom. Reading classics, finding new recipes, scrapping (when I have the time) and now blogging are my fave things I like to do in my free time.
1 comment:
Sigh. Wish I could have joined you at the fair.
Post a Comment