

Last night Bart and I went to the Taylor Swift/Rascal Flatts concert. First of all: So much fun! I loved it! Now comes the dopey part.... I brought my camera, even cleared off a bunch of old pictures so I would have plenty of space for lots of pics and video but I FORGOT TO CHARGE MY BATTERY!! Ugh! AND I forgot to bring my cell phone so I had no way of taking pictures at all. I was so mad at myself. Luckly, Maria was smart enough to have a
charged camera with her and is going to send me her pictures and video. I will post those later. Regardless of that though the concert was a blast and we got to enjoy it in a luxury suite with snacks and some very thoughtful friends!!!
Here is the one picture I got of me and Bart before the concert and right before it completely died on me.

So, if anyone has any of their own dopey stories they'd like to share with me to make me feel better please feel free, I'd love to hear!
3 comments:
Loni-
you know all my dopey stories! It sounds like one hot date! We're jealous!
:)
Ande
Taylor Swift! Man, no one told me she was coming in town! :) You guys look rockin'.
You probably know my dopey stories too but is this really the Loni Peterson that I know? Did you go to a Rascal Flatts concert? Next stop Dollywood!!! :)
Post a Comment