Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More house pictures...this time with furniture!

Some of you have been asking to see house pictures now that we are in it. Well, I finally feel like I can show you a couple of the rooms. They are clean and mostly decorated although we still need to find something for over the fireplace.Front room/Living room
The Family room.
The girls' room.
Summer's corner of the room.

The girls' are doing great in their big room over the garage. Bedtime has been no problem, they don't want to be separated and sleep alone. I was really worried my plan of all 3 girls in the same room wasn't going to work but it is working! They love it and I love it!

7 comments:

Jake and Chelsea said...

it is fun to be in the same room with sisters! it gets a little less fun in high school though...

we are moving back in august!

Tanya said...

The house looks great Loni. Love the girls room.

Megan Gunyan said...

Loni, love the living room pillows. They add pizazz to the room. I can't even recognize the couches as the sames ones from your other house. I love it!

Holly said...

I think it all looks fabulous. As for the couch pillows, I love the new green ones, but you could always do what I do and switch them every few months. I have about 10 pillows--green, blue, taupe, and red and I change them when the mood strikes. I think they all look good with yellow walls. I think the banana cream is beautiful. I think I like your yellow more than our butter up yellow. :)

Andi said...

I loved all the rooms. I'm a big fan of painting color on the walls, so I especially loved the yellow and green!

The Rice Family said...

It looks great!

Lisa said...

What a dream come true! It all looks wonderful! Good job both of you!