Sunday, May 24, 2009

NO MORE DIAPERS! EVER!!

We are done! Officially done with diapers! I always dreamed of this day. And I'm so happy it is finally here. Last week I ran out of diapers and just decided I was not going to buy anymore. Summer has been potty training all week and she has done really well. Of course, there have been accidents...there always are....but she has been accident free since Aisle D4 at Target yesterday. Luckly, our super hero Nursery Leader came to the rescue. Cher just happend to walk by that said Aisle D4 while the deed was in process. She ran (literally) and found me a nice red shirted Target employed who promptly walkie-talkied some back-up. And even told me I didn't have to wait around for it to be cleaned up.

Now I just need to teach her that you don't have to run to the potty every time you have a toot. However, I still gladly took her to the toilet 5 times today at church. 3 out of the 5 were legit.

My purse is happy, my pocketbook is happy and I am happy to be in this new phase of our lives! Diaper-free!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

HOORAY!!! Congratulations to you and Summer!!!

Holly said...

I'm very jealous. WHY DOES CALEB HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT?!

Tricia said...

Hey we were on the same vibe this week! It is so great to be done! Yay for us!