Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Painted!


Finally our house has been painted. I was getting tired of everyone thinking our house was blah color. You can't move in to Cobblestone and have a blah colored house. So here it is....



What do you think? We've had a lot of good feedback from the neighbors. We also just got our drive way today and we can't drive on it for a WEEK! Now we just need landscaping, grass, sprinkler system and patio then we are FINALLY DONE and we can enjoy it all!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Megan Gunyan said...

Loni, I drove by on the way home from Target today and I LOVE IT. Good job with the color pick! It looks like a great place to live. I was so entranced with the color, I didn't even notice the driveway/stairs! I bet this was a great birthday present!;)

Holly said...

It is beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person.

The Rice Family said...

Looks good!!!!