So, I'm kinda getting creeped out. On Sunday I was down in the basement and I looked out the window. I did NOT see popcorn popping, what I saw was a dead vole. Remember my vole problem? Well, there he was in my window well all rigor mortis like lying on his back with his little claws all curled up in front of him. (He is still there by the way. I do not want to climb down there and dispose of him.)
Okay, now if that's not gross enough....yesterday we went out to have a picnic at the park. On our way down the driveway we noticed a dead baby bird. We have some wood decorations at the very top of our house that some birds have nested in so I assume this baby bird fell out of the nest. He wasn't even feathery yet. I picked him up with a paper bag--very gross! Tied him up in a plastic bag and disposed of him.
Now, today I go out to get my mail and there is another dead bird in our boulevard. This one is a big one. And I'm NOT going to touch it! I say it's Bart's turn. I called the city to alert them of the dead bird in case it's West Nile Virus but they said they only want to know about dead crows and blue jays.
So, what's the deal here? Did I move on to an animal graveyard? The guy from the city told me I should be worried when I go to sleep tonight.
14 years ago

2 comments:
That is so funny! I have a pet snake that might want to spend some time at your place hehehe.
Loni-
keep the dead animals coming! The Davis Pet Cemetary. creepy!
:)
Ande
p.s. Definitely Bart's turn to dispose of dead animals.
Post a Comment