If you know me at all then you know I do NOT sew. I do not own a sewing machine and I barely even own a needle and thread.
I am however quite proud of myself for figuring out a way with out sewing to extend the life of my kid's ever-wearing-out-the-knees-jeans. I bought iron-on blue jean patches and ironed them on the inside of the jeans. Then I ironed on a fancy patch over the hole on the outside of the jeans. After than I ironed on other decorative patches to make it look like that was the plan all along.
All the ones I've done have turned out quite nicely and the kids actually prefer those pants now over their boring plain blue jeans. Here is a lookie at some of my creations.

5 comments:
Amazing! Any cute boy patches out there? My boys go through jeans faster than you would believe. I'm very impressed!
What a darling blog! I can't wait to read more. You have such a darling family. And such a beautiful new home! So good to catch up with you!
-Jessica
My kids must grow faster than they can wear out clothes. I have never had a hole in a pair of pants. But I love the patches. Very cute. My mom used to do the same thing when I was a kid, but I think that have much cuter stuff now.
Too cute! (I don't sew either.)
I'm finally checking blogs and I've missed bunches from you. These patches are ADORABLE. I love them!
Post a Comment