
We FINALLY got our grass, sprinkler system, plants and trees in last week. It looks so much better than the dirt and weeds we've been living with since April. We've been busy all week watering and trying to keep our trees and plants alive. Here are some pictures of what it looks like now.

8 comments:
Everything looks GREAT :)
It looks wonderful! Ahhh, green. I cannot imagine.
Loni-
You better stay off your grass for at least a month.
Ande
Hi Loni! Everything looks great. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your summer. We need to catch up!
Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!! The grass is so green and full and gorgeous!
jealous.
that's all i have to say.
oh, and maybe congratulations! ;)
Very, very beautiful. Good job Davis family! I'm emailing you the zucchini bread recipe. Hopefully you still have a few leftover. Sorry it took so long!
Looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment